EU GDPR Policy
2. What data is being processed and why? The personal data processed by JCOU IKE is what you provide to us when you fill out an order or purchase of products and the data we collect while browsing or using our services. JCOU IKE may collect personal information such as your name and surname, shipping address, billing address, browsing data and your shopping habits.
3. The personal data you provide to us will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of JCOU IKE, exclusively for the purposes:
i. the development and execution of the purchase agreement for the products you have purchased or for any other agreement between you and JCOU IKE,
ii. compliance with your requests and
iii. with your consent, the provision of information about the products of JCOU IKE by sending commercial communications via e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means of communication (such as SMS). If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences regarding receiving such communications by logging in to the "MY ACCOUNT" section of our website, where you can record your preferences.
iv. In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, you will be responsible for informing them of the use of their personal data as well as obtaining their express consent to provide this information for the purposes explained above.
v. JCOU IKE stores and transmits data in accordance with prevailing international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. Using this feature may require you to change your password for security reasons. Please note that security when using the Website also depends on the proper use and retention of certain sensitive passwords.
4. JCOU IKE, headquartered at 14 Voulis Street, Syntagma, Athens, and postal code 10563, is responsible for the processing of your personal data (data controller) and for ensuring the exercise of your rights of access, correction, deletion and objection, by sending an email to the email address: support@Ledomwatches.com. Where necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your identity card, passport or other valid identity document.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you can: withdraw the consent to the processing, find out what is your personal data available to us, their origin and how to use them, request their update, correction or integration and, in the cases provided by the provisions in force, the cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition to their processing. If you wish, you can request to receive the personal data that JCOU IKE, has and relating to an electronically readable format.
5. The user (You) guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the website or the webmaster or third party by providing incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information about the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the User.
6. For any clarification, question or legal requirement for the protection of your privacy and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time. You may also, at any time, withdraw your consent to the processing of your data. For any of the above requirements you can contact the Data Coordinator Mr. KOUGIOUMTZOPOULOS GEORGE (phone: +30 210 3235933 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. How long do we keep your data? We store your personal data for as long as you use our services. If you choose to withdraw your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data, your information will be canceled or deleted.